Islamic literary Society Terms and Conditions
The term Islamic Literary Society or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- General disclaimer:
- The Islamic Literary Society is a public platform and therefore the views expressed in the videos, interviews, book reviews, forum and events notices are of their respected individual, author, organisation or group. The views do not necessarily represent the views held by Islamic literary Society.
- Website terms and conditions:
- By visiting the Islamic Literary Society (hereafter referred to as ILS) website you are agreeing to be bound by ILS’s terms and conditions;
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- It is the responsibility of the visitor to regularly check for any changes or updates to ILS terms and conditions;
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- ILS reserves the right to refuse admission to its events or to publish any comments or reviews on this website should ILS feel that such act/s will bring ILS into disrepute or be disruptive to ILS’s activities in any way, shape or form;
- You agree not to use the ILS website for any purpose that is unlawful under the law or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
- You agree not to defame, disparage anybody or behave in a manner which is obscene, derogatory or offensive;
- You agree not to post any improper image, including images that are of a sexual nature or involve cruelty to animals, etc;
- You agree to ensuring that your use of the website is consistent with all applicable laws and regulations;
- ILS reserves the right to prevent or suspend your access to the ILS website if you do not comply with any part of ILS terms and conditions;
- Terms, conditions for membership and cancellation.
- The information you supply on registration to the ILS website as a Member shall be accurate and complete. You will notify the ILS promptly of any changes of relevant details by updating your account details;
- You agree not to sharing your login details to any non-member of ILS so as to facilitate access to its membership platform. Should in any case ILS feel that you have breached ILS online registration terms and conditions we shall close and remove your membership without any prior notice;
- The website and all its content is owned and operated by ILS. ILS reserve all rights;
- All intellectual property of the content found in ILS remains that of its author. Any misuse of those rights will result in cancellation of membership;
- The logo and trademarks of ILS are the sole property of ILS and under no circumstance can they be used in any form or shape;
- ILS members must bear full legal responsibility over the content they publish, including audio, video or written material;
- By posting any material on the ILS website, you agree that you fully and solely take responsibility for the accuracy of the material and that such material you post is in line with the law, and such material is not defamatory, plagiarised or in breach of copyright, confidentiality or any other right of any person and you undertake to indemnify the ILS against all claims, losses, damages and costs incurred in consequence of your posting of such material;
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of the ILS website must be terminated immediately.